At Ann Davis Transition Society, we offer free confidential legal advocacy appointments. We provide the support and information needed to help make informed decisions regarding your legal issues.
Information on Basic Family Law Principles and related legislation help you to make informed decisions about your options on:
- Children, Guardianship and Parenting Arrangements
- Separation and Divorce
- Division of Property, Assets and Debt
- Spousal Support and Child Support
- Income Assistance Issues
- Residential Tenancy Act Disputes
- Accessing On-line Family Law Court Resources and Forms
- Family Protection Orders and Peace Bonds
- Criminal Law (Information and Access)
Call 604-792-2760 to arrange an appointment to speak with our Legal Advocate or Fill Out Our Online Form.